Capgemini is a diverse collective of more than 330,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses. We are dedicated to leveraging cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms to address the entire breadth of their business needs. This passion drives a powerful commitment - to unlock the true value of technology.
Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our business in Australia and New Zealand, with over 3,300 team members devoted to helping clients get the future they want. Now is the time to join our rapidly growing team who are at the forefront of finding new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible, collecting unique career experiences with global brands and game-changing tech projects.
Let's talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next-generation global delivery.
The role involves working with a custom-built testing tool. Hence programming skills for application development along with knowledge of test data management is critical for success in this role.
Let's talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Experience managing test data including creation and mining using data management tools
- Coordinate communication with testing services end user and expectations management
- Responsible for servicing test data requests (Data Load/Scrub/Accounts creation & conditioning) based on assigned priorities.
- Identify and implement optimization for making the test data creation process efficient and faster.
- Work directly with the Test Data Analyst or test data requester on understanding and processing the test data requests.
- Automate test data refresh and creation processes.
- Allocate and manage test data on all platforms using custom test data tool
Let's talk about your capability and experience:
- The Test Data Engineer is a hands-on programmer who uses programming skills to manufacture test data for systems & integration testing
- Previous experience as a Test Lead within Financial Services
- Ability to write queries/scripts using programming languages like Python, Hadoop, Pyspark,
- Test Data Management concepts Tech aspects such as data masking data structure aspects are mandatory
- Experience leading and motivating test teams in a highly results oriented
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data flow diagrams and database design development
- Good understanding of data masking/scrubbing/obfuscation techniques
Let's talk about what's in it for you!
We believe technology is about more than business transformation - it's also about building a more sustainable, inclusive future. This starts with our people, working with you to get the future you want. We invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work, contributing to our inclusive culture and a safe place for our people to be themselves and truly belong. Through championing our staff-led community groups, we are committed to being active allies for everyone. We also aim to build an environment where you can thrive at work and at home. We champion remote working - even though you'll want to check out our beautiful offices - and are in the process of making ‘truly flexible' working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. In addition, we strive to ensure your growth and learning experience is unique with access to leading learning platforms, external certifications and opportunities to grow and learn the way you want. Finally, we offer opportunities to use your skills to help society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution, and we're ruthlessly focused on sustainability for our clients and our business - committing to becoming a net zero business by 2030.
We work to recruit and retain a talented and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age.
Capgemini Australia has developed and manages, process orientated Management Systems compliant to the requirements of ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001. We are committed to delivering secure solutions and services through state-of-the-art processes and continual improvement frameworks in line with industry best practices as well as contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.