Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Has demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing data marts in Snowflake.
- Experience working with Microsoft BI and Microsoft SQL server. (5 Years)
- Working knowledge managing data in the Data Lake.
- Experience in ETL tools like DBT. (2 Years)
- Experience with Git and Azure Devops.
- Experience in Agile, Jira and Confluence.
- Build High level technical design both for Streaming and batch processing systems
- Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics data products
- Perform POCs on new technology, architecture patterns
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
- Anticipate, identify, and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
- Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
- Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
- Implement complex automated workflows and routines using workflow scheduling tools
- Build continuous integration, test-driven development and production deployment frameworks
- Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, test plans and dataset implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards
- Analyze and profile data for the purpose of designing scalable solutions
- Troubleshoot complex data issues and perform root cause analysis to proactively resolve product and operational issues
- Expert level expertise in building big data solutions
- Hands-on experience building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions using AZURE, Snowflake, SQL Server
- Hands-on experience in delivering batch and streaming jobs
- Expertise in an agile and iterative model
- Expert level expertise relational SQL
- Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related dev process
- Scheduling tools like Airflow
- In-depth understanding of micro services architecture
- Strong understanding of developing complex data solutions
- Experience working on end-to-end solution design
- Able to lead others in solving complex Data and Analytics problems
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong hands-on experience in solution and technical design
- Has a strong problem solving and analytical mindset
- Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
- Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
As a leading payments company in healthcare, we guide, price, explain, and pay for care on behalf of insurers and their members. We’re Zelis in our pursuit to align the interests of payers, providers, and consumers to deliver a better financial experience and more affordable, transparent care for all. We partner with more than 700 payers, including the top-5 national health plans, BCBS insurers, regional health plans, TPAs and self-insured employers, over 4 million providers, and 100 million members, enabling the healthcare industry to pay for care, with care. Zelis brings adaptive technology, a deeply ingrained service culture, and a comprehensive navigation through adjudication and payment platform to manage the complete payment process.
Zelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
SCAM ALERT: There is an active nationwide employment scam which is now using Zelis to garner personal information or financial scams. This site is secure, and any applications made here are with our legitimate partner. If you’re contacted by a Zelis Recruiter, please ensure whomever is contacting you truly represents Zelis Healthcare. We will never asked for the exchange of any money or credit card details during the recruitment process. Please be aware of any suspicious email activity from people who could be pretending to be recruiters or senior professionals at Zelis.