Being a member of a project team, support the Digital Project team on digitization of Singapore MB site by performing data analysis, simulations and data mining for products and processes. Develop WI's, SOPs and training materials on Digitalization process. Support the team for successful roll-out of digital projects in the region converting MB sites to data driven smart manufacturing sites
Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide sets of data on existing data ecosystem to identify useful data required for digitalization and machine learning.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with the Digital Project team on data trends and analysis.
- Work with project team to ensure collection and logging of data needed to provide insights of the operations
- Support and develop Digital Twin and simulation programmes
- Design smart, adaptive and flexible manufacturing systems for fault tolerance, innovation management and flexible production
- Carry out systems modelling, controller design and analysis
- Apply statistical techniques to understand operations and optimization
- Ensure highest industrial standards in data based optimization and simulation
- Develop algorithms for automated data base access, analytics and controlPropose and develop new approaches in the field of digitization, implement new technologies
- Utilize information of product and production processes data to value-add to the process streams
- Ensure and lead cyber security and make sure data are well protected from external threat
- Ensure responsible management of IP
- Develop Work Instructions, SOPs
- Regular review on latest technologies to enhance the performance of Digital Platforms
- Train & exchange other MB sites of know-how in the field of data mining, cleaning, analysing and data interpretation
- Train people within to apply Data analytical tools (e.g. CLNX, Maintenance, Operations, Supply Chain..)
- Prepare training materials
Fresh polytechnic diploma holder in Statistics, Computer Science, IT, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or related
- Preferred - Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related technical field.
- Experience in Data Analyst or Data mining
- Experience in Basic and detailed engineering design
- Experience in SQL or other programming languages.
- Experience in Operations and passion for driving digital transformation projects.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, plus you have solid intercultural skill