The Data Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a critical deliverable for a customer in this key segment for ISS. Reporting to the Global Account Director(s), this role is responsible for embedding a standardised and robust approach to reporting and deriving insight from data on one of our Global Key Accounts operating across Europe.
- To facilitate customer purpose by data driven decision and actions.
- Increasing the adoption of Insight@ISS for ISS service delivery and continuously improving the functionalities.
- Contract Performance Data Management
- Technical service focus on compliance and deploying the group standards
- Lead the development of data collection and management to drive actionable insights to improve the account operations and performance
- Provide a data analysis service across all functions and countries on the account with the aim of supporting and providing operational insights from that analysis, with the role leaning in focus towards the Technical Services functional delivery on the account
- Support the development of required data structures in FMS@ISS and Insight@ISS report building as required
- Sharing of global best practice data approaches for Global Key Accounts
- Developed processes required by operational teams for correct data input (FMS etc ) with a particular focus on Technical Services requirements
- Increased effectiveness and/or efficiency of delivered services and financial performance enabled by new use cases and generated insights
- Performed a consistent and clear communication of BI initiatives on account
- Contributing to a competent and involved BI Community
Key areas of collaboration and influence:
- Account & local technology SMEs
- Account & local country operations teams
- Global technology SME Support team
- Operations Performance and Global Operations functions
- Competent experience managing and manipulating large data sets to produce insights
- Strong influencer able to help Account & Country Management teams focus on the implementation of a data driven strategy through agreed priorities and actions.
- Strong communicator, able to reduce complexity, create clarity (expressed in plans, activities and deliverables) and engagement.
- Strong networker and effective collaborator, building positive and motivating work relationships across multiple groups /cultures.
- Technical Services delivery understanding
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal international culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk