Strong in Python/Scala scripting, minimum 3+ yrs,
- Must have hands on experience implementing AWS Big data lake using EMR and Spark.
- Working experience with Spark, Hive, Message Queue or Pub/Sub, Streaming technologies (3+ years)
- Have 6+ years of experience developing data pipelines using mix of languages (Python, Scala, SQL etc.) and open source frameworks to implement data ingest, processing, and analytics technologies.
- Experience leveraging open source big data processing frameworks, such as Apache Spark, Hadoop and streaming technologies such as Kafka.
- Hands on experience with newer technologies relevant to the data space such as Spark, Airflow, Apache Druid, Snowflake (or any other OLAP databases).
- Experience developing and deploying data pipelines and real-time data streams within a cloud native infrastructure preferably AWS
- Experience in using CI/CD pipeline (Gitlab)
- Experience in Code Quality implementation (Used Pep8/Pylint) tools or any other code quality tool.
- Experience of Python Plugins /operators like FTP Sensor, Oracle Operator etc.
- Implement Industry Standards /Best Practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.