Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data-driven based business is the core in helping us to use the cloud-native platforms to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Engineers and Data Scientists across the company use the data platform to do interesting and impactful analyses for continuous innovations. As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage rich data (PB-level scalability) and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products that are used by our tens of millions of crypto-currency users. You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, business operation and product/marketing managers to define and build solutions, features, algorithms and products based on our rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
We have multiple openings available and many more are coming due to our rapid growth of the business. Sample projects include:
- User behavior and pattern analysis: KYC, Anti-Money Laundry, and abnormal user automated recognition to provide our users with safe and more accurate information service
- Digital data asset: obtain the blockchain based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction and recommendations.
- Personalized recommender system: leverage of our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis and recommender system for our end-users
- Data driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage of machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
To be successful in this role, you MUST be a quick learner, stellar machine learning skills with rich and solid experience from inception to business impact, strong communication capabilities and work well in cross-functional teams (e.g. with data users from different marketing and consumer team). This is a great opportunity to enhance your machine learning /data science skills in markets and familiarize with Blockchain based technology and etc while making a real impact on Blockchain and Crypto-Currency technology globally.
- Responsible for designing and managing AI-based products such as recommender systems for improving the user experience and product conversion
- In-depth understanding of recommender systems with the business domain knowledge to take the impact of AI product to the next level
- Drive the development of core modules with data-driven strategy to maximize the impact
- Identify the needs and opportunities, define success metrics with Business and Product management teams
- o MSc or Phd in Machine Learning, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- o Familiar with recommender system business, with specialisation in one or multiple areas: recall, ranking, user profiling, content understanding
- o Experience on designing and building batch or realtime data pipeline in production
- o Experience with popular Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- o 5~10+ years working experience with programming languages such as Java, Python
- o Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights
- o Good global team collaboration skills and experiences are good add-ons as well
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .