Join eDreams ODIGEO, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 18 million customers per year across 46 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with over 665 airlines and has partnerships with 130. The brand offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe. Travel is the largest e-commerce segment in the world and eDreams ODIGEO is at the heart of it.
We are now looking for highly skilled technical Data Analysts for several areas as; Customer Support, Marketing Measurement, Data Science, Experiments & Insights, Check Out & others. Our teams are passionate about data, automation, statistical models, technology and innovation and love to work in a collaborative and agile environment.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We put them first and foremost. We use data, technology and research to develop insights, products and features that will directly make an impact on a unique traveller experience.Responsibilities will include:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for execution of key analysis, being the data entry point for the business team and taking ownership of the different data sources from the business side. Understand the business needs, gather the data and present the key insights.
- Own P&L metrics identifying the drivers of over and underperformance and providing data driven recommendations for how we can improve the P&L performance
- Turn business questions into functional analysis, extract relevant and actionable insights working with data from many different data sources using Python/R/SQL and work with your stakeholders to make them happen;
- Elaborate business cases to support strategic product decisions.
- Design and execute measurement experiments; Analyse performance and user behaviours in the A/B Tests experiments or Pre-Post run by the business stakeholders;
- Create dashboards and tracking: master the internal Business Intelligence tools to contribute to the monitoring and tracking of our business KPIs. Work with data engineering and data science teams to be able to leverage relevant data
- Contribute to the delivery of strategic projects: participate in the delivery of key initiatives, giving support from the business side to ensure progress and effective delivery of the desired outcomes. Work together with stakeholders in the execution of the projects, giving support from the analytical and business side
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.),
- Experience in a role with strong analytical component
- Strong knowledge of SQL is a requirement, as well as experience in working with databases and large sets of data; python/R programming skills and experience with Looker Studio, Power BI will be required.
- Advanced Office skills. Strong experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc)
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys having fun!
- Business Proficiency in English
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!Come dream with us and join us now!
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.