STANLEY Healthcare provides enterprise solutions that transform the operations, asset management and patient safety of healthcare organizations. We are currently seeking a cloud architect to join our Engineering team.
STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com.
Stanley Healthcare is seeking a Data Engineer to support and provide expertise in data ingestion, wrangling, cleansing, visualization, analysis and reporting technologies. In this role you will work with relational and unstructured data formats to create analytics-ready datasets for user friendly analytic solutions that identifies and aggregates data elements into decision models and other analytical support tools. We are looking for a team player that is familiar with software development and agile concepts.Responsibilities
- Effectively using data gathering, data mining, data analysis techniques
- Builds geospatial data representations and map layers.
- Experience with data ingestion, wrangling and cleansing, analytical & data visualization tools such as Apache NiFI, Kylo, Scripting, Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik.
- Experience with data gathering, data mining and data analysis techniques.
- Experience with data modeling, data architecture design and leveraging large-scale data ingest from complex data sources
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, especially MS-SQL, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong knowledge of analysis tools such as Python, Shell scripting
- Experience in consuming REST based API (with JSON payload) is a plus.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience building geospatial data representations and map layers.
- Experience developing and testing server-side software and dashboards
- Experience in developing for Linux OS and Java
- Experience with AWS Cloud based solutions (advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with data ingestions, wrangling and cleansing, data gathering, data mining, data analysis, data modeling, data architecture design, and using analytical & data visualization tools
- 3+ years of experience developing and testing server-side software and dashboard using AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Master’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or Data Science