Indie Campers is your go-to marketplace for road trips. Aggregating over 2.000 own vehicles plus the campervans, motorhomes and other recreational vehicles of countless individual and professional hosts, we operate across 14 European countries - Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal, Croatia and Iceland - and are physically present in over 40 cities.
Founded in 2013 by 2 good friends, Indie Campers has set its mission on democratizing road trips by enhancing travel experiences and lowering prices for millions of travellers worldwide. We envision becoming the world's no. 1 road trip provider and are quickly expanding - vertically and geographically - to make it happen on a daily basis. With a deep technological focus and foundation, our challenges are both exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and hopping on an ever-developing journey.
As a Data Analyst at Indie Campers, you will work alongside a talented group of Analysts, Domain Experts, and business stakeholders to capture and structure our data, deliver insights and drive data-driven decision making.
What you will do:
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and help to translate data into actionable insights
- Refine, challenge and support requests from stakeholders and create or adopt reports accordingly
- Develop accessible, creative and engaging data visualisation and reports to facilitate access to insights
- Analyse trends in our data and provide insight and explanation to different business units Help identify, define and specify future analysis and data points that arise from new features or business processes
- Collaborate with other data analysts, engineers and product owners