Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Database Analysts and Data Administrators (2172)
NOC Job Title: Analyst, Database
Expires in 117 days
Last Updated: 2021-03-19
Burnaby, British Columbia
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Redo Contracting Inc
Industry Title: Nonresidential Building Construction (2362)
- Collect and document user requirements
- Design and develop database architecture for information systems projects
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection, application and implementation of database management tools
- Operate database management systems to analyze data and perform data mining analysis
- May lead, co-ordinate or supervise other workers in this group.
- Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models
- Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security
- Develop policies and procedures for network and/or Internet database access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data
- Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability, security and suitability of data
- Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
- A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Computer programming experience is usually required.
How to Apply