1484 McDermott Laboratories Limited
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Our global portfolio includes best-in-class, iconic brand-name products as well as global key brands; generics, including branded and complex generics; and other offerings across a wide range of therapeutic areas. We are committed to helping create healthier communities worldwide through education, outreach and better access to treatment.
For those driven to live their lives with purpose, Viatris helps employees realise their full potential by creating a collaborative culture that fosters courage and resilience. Viatris is more than just a place to work. This is a place to make a difference in the world.
The Role & What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Global Master Data Analyst is responsible for managing the company’s material master data on a global scale. The primary responsibility of the Global Master Data Management (GMDM) Team is to provide standardized, high quality master data to support global operations, global processes and global reporting initiatives.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Senior Global Master Data Analyst
role will make an impact:
- Creation and maintenance of material master data for finished and semi-finished products, raw materials as according to established standards.
- Work collaboratively with other functions (e.g. Global Quality, Regulatory, Finance, affiliates & manufacturing sites) to ensure material master related issues are resolved and objectives are met.
- Contribute to the definition of company-wide data definitions, terminology, data quality and business rules.
- Lead relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring requirements are identified and met in a timely fashion.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvements to material master through; research, test, evaluate, and recommend material master data maintenance procedures to meet changing company needs.
- Write, Revise and Verify standard operating procedures and other documentation for process design & evaluation, training, etc.
- Analyze and solve complex material master problems and provide support for efficient daily operations.
- Provide training to other business units on GMDM processes and concepts.
- Support system development activities by assisting in requirements gathering, the drafting of test scripts, test execution, etc.
About Your Skills & Experience
For this role, we’re looking for a candidate who has an effective combination of the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- SAP experience preferred, particularly with material master data.
- Highly detail oriented and the ability to consistently achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills, in terms of both data and process management.
- Proficient with MS Office programs and Excel formulas.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and implement structure and clarity.
- Proactive and able to follow through on tasks.
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, a must.
- Ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work well with people at various levels and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
At Viatris, we are dedicated to building a truly diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t fully align with every requirement, we still encourage you to apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Benefits At Viatris
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others. Some of our benefits include the following on top of a competitive salary:
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
Diversity & Inclusion at Viatris
At Viatris, diversity and inclusion are essential to our mission. The diversity we foster in all aspects of our business can be one of our greatest strengths in redefining healthcare not as it is, but as it should be. If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.viatris.com/en/Careers/Diversity-and-Inclusion
Sustainability at Viatris
Corporate social responsibility is fundamental to the Viatris mission. We work to advance responsible and sustainable operations and leverage our collective expertise to empower people to live healthier at every stage of life, recognizing that our actions affect the stakeholders and communities we serve. To learn more about our efforts, please visit https://www.viatris.com/en/about-us/corporate-responsibility
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.