We are a group of people working in IT&Product teams in Warsaw and Barcelona building a product known as ZnanyLekarz in Poland and as Doctoralia in Spain.
For us, mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas.We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.We love what we do. Together.Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out:
https://bit.ly/3xwnSAkNow. We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Tech team in Poland or Spain.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 100k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have seven offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
What will you do with us?
- You will enable the company to always be on top of business performance by supplying accessible and reliable data.
- You will work on the edge of IT, Data and Product departments working closely with analysts from Product & BI teams as well as with developers and SREs.
- You will be focused on the development and maintenance of the data environment (data warehouse, data lake, planned ML services).
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- A few years of professional experience connected with data engineering, data warehousing or software development.
- Experience with Python & SQL with good coding practices.
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines (ie. Airflow, Luigi, dbt, NiFi).
- You are using cloud technologies, such as AWS.
- You have a sound technical background related to extracting, importing and exporting of data (ETL).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You can analyze, synthesise and formalize your work and present your work clearly.
- You are positive, resourceful, organized and proactive.
- You are rigorous and your deliverables are perfect.
- You can communicate in English (both spoken and written).
Benefits:You will get in return:
- Are familiar with various big data and DevOps stuff (Hudi, Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Helm, Terraform).
- Operationalized ML models (ie. in Docker, Kubernetes).
- Have experience in CI/CD for the data environment.
- Based data development on tests.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (MId: up to 16.000 net + Vat; Senior: 21.000 net + Vat on B2B (or equivalent of the company cost on the contract of employment).
- ️ Private health plan.
- ✌ 26 free paid days.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work anniversarywork-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Free English classes.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
Our recruitment team is international, representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Twitter
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter.