We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can learn more about Capgemini Engineering here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0Z6PjdnQo.
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we are part of Capgemini Group and we have more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work with sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.Your Mission
Capgemini Engineering is constantly growing and attentive to market opportunities and in search of the best professionals to join its team. We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team, on a hybrid format, with the possibility of participating in many interesting and cutting-edge projects through the whole life-cycle.Your Role
- Corrective/evolutionary maintenance of a DataWarehouse;
- Process optimization/creation;
- Preparation of business support reports;
- Collaborate technically with the team;
- Understand business needs and be able to translate into technical language.
- More than 3 years of experience;
- Portuguese (Native) and English (Advanced);
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork;
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies;
- Experience in gathering and prioritizing data requirements, ensuring alignment with business objectives;
- Proficient in data warehouse design, implementation, and optimization, leveraging ETL/ELT processes, schema modeling, and ensuring efficient data retrieval for analytical purposes;
- Knowledge in either one cloud technology or one Linux OS;
- Must have strong knowledge on:
- SQL Server;
- SSIS (Integration Services);
- SSRS (Reporting Services);
- SSAS (Analysis Services);
- Power BI.
What we OfferOur Famous Atmosphere
A Lot Of Benefits
- There’s always someone happy to start the day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually!
- We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering.
- Continuous training on Next*
- Offices in a great location
- Participation in international projects
- Integration in a multinational company
- Career Evolution
- Lisbon full-time and hybrid
We inform you that our recruitment process is 100% remote
Capgemini Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Whether that’s based on age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status.
- Capgemini has partnered with some of the world’s leading learning and development content providers, such as Pluralsight, Harvard Management or, Harvard Spark and most recently our global partnership with Coursera to create the Next digital learning platform. ‘Next’ gives all Capgemini learners access to 250,000+ courses and 3 million learning activities from 1200 sources, empowering them to fully customize and optimize their individual learning journey. All development activities on Next are recognized internally and many externally, with numerous external certifications available free of charge.