People Data Analyst
Reporting line: Global Head of People Analytics
OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in fast-growing markets. We’re available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 different languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect individuals to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services. Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost everything, boosting local economies and taking a sustainable approach.
The Global People Analytics team is searching for an Analyst who will leverage strong analytical skills and tools to inform key decisions being made across the company. Topics could include high impact areas such as hybrid working arrangements, the democratization of data, building tools that can be leveraged by the business, scaling analysis and tools using a product based approach, connecting business metrics and outcomes to the people space and quantifying employee experience. If you are passionate about data and want to leverage it to help take a modern approach to HR and it’s interaction with the business, this is the role for you. You will be part of a larger team that spans both people analytics and EX. Both of these have been identified by LinkedIn as being the most in demand skills in the HR domain.
- Prepare, lead, analyze, and visualize data from a range of internal databases and external datasets, including data from HRIS and various survey instruments to build meaningful insights as a base for the right People decisions for our Business and HR leaders
- Build tools that can be scaled to large audiences due to their ease of use
- Leverage feedback and an iterative approach to continue to improve our external tools
- Partner with internal/external partners to understand requirements for analytical requests, understand data structures, availability, and limitations
- Review and test new 3rd party vendor tools for OLX suitability
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience in Business, Financial or HR analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, scientific or related field (e.g., business, psychology, computer science, mathematics) preferred
- Experience working with and managing large datasets is needed
- HR domain knowledge is not required but an interest in how people move business outcomes is
- Good understanding of higher level tools (Tableau, SQL, and Python)
- High proficiency in excel and google gsheet use
- Nice to have: Knowledge of basic statistical analyses and/or use of R
- Superb attention to detail and passion for data
- Proactive and creative approach to problem-solving
- Highly collaborative, teammate with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead multiple projects and deadlines in support of various business units and priorities
This role can be based out of any location where OLX is present between the timezones of GMT-3 and CET.