Glanbia Business Services
E-Commerce Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-Commerce Data Analyst to join Glanbia’s Centre of Excellence for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics. This a permanent role and will report to the Data Analytics Lead, CoE for BI and Data Analytics.
The role will be based in Citywest, Dublin 24 or Glanbia’s Kilkenny offices. A blended working arrangement is available through our Smart Working model, which allows greater flexibility in how you work.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Glanbia Data Analytics team to work across a range of business analytics and data science activities. The role will support all of the Glanbia divisions but initially will be focused on the Glanbia Body & Fit E-Commerce business, supporting their consumer insight team. The consumer insight role will include conducting an in-depth analysis about customer experience and lifetime value which will provide a deeper understanding of our customers and help drive the business forward.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to translate their functional requirements into new reports and applications developed in Tableau to support executive decision making.
- Help to create data models for the business that focus on customer lifetime value (CLTV) and cost of acquisition, creating customer cohorts and segments that can be reported on to learn more about our customers.
- Lead customer propensity analysis and leverage this intelligence to improve marketing and trade strategy.
- Review quantitative and qualitative data to learn about customer motivation, leveraging data to support business interests.
- Tell compelling stories about how customers use our products through clear reporting and the delivery of key insights in self-service dashboards for business use.
- Primary Degree and/or Masters qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science or a related quantitative discipline, or the equivalent work experience.
- Naturally inquisitive, pro-active problem solver with a creative mindset.
- 3-4 years of prior experience working with e-commerce data.
- Familiar with customer experience measurement principles and techniques (including NPS).
- Proven track record of delivering data insights to feed strategic decision making.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of web principles such as accessibility, SEO, Iframes, etc. would be an advantage.
- Fluent English speaker.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Logical thinker with a pro-active attitude, problem solving skills and demonstrable experience working with both structured and unstructured data.
- Good organizational skills with experience supporting cross-functional teams.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of database structures, SQL and experience querying databases using SQL.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Cloud Platform and Google Big Query.
- Demonstrable experience with Tableau and Tableau Server – developing dashboard applications, publishing and maintaining your work etc.
At Glanbia, we celebrate diversity, because we know that our individual strengths make us stronger together. We welcome and encourage interest from a wide variety of candidates, and we will give your application consideration, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
At Glanbia our culture will celebrate individuality, knowing that together we are more.