About The Role
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of insights, analysis, creation of dashboards and presentation to Compliance team and other stakeholders.
We are building ARC (Advanced Responsibility and Care) program that will revolutionise online gaming. You will be right in the middle of it responsible for driving and supporting analytical solutions for it and other Safer Gambling initiatives. You will have the expertise to analyse and model customer behaviour in order to create our product safer and more enjoyable.
The role would require daily coordination with the other teams to assess efficiency of Safer Gambling features and guide their next steps. You will have the ability to understand database structure and logic and enjoy the hands-on approach. You will be the expert in conducting detailed analysis and modelling of customer data.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with Compliance leaders to understand daily challenges.
- Provide the Compliance team with ad-hoc, or regular reporting to support ongoing operations
- Application of Predictive and unsupervised models developed by the central BI team
- Use out of the box thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems
- Prototype (craft) reports but ensure that become automated by driving through the reporting team
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (including vlookups, Pivot tables)
- Excellent of programming languages (R and \ or Python)
- Excellent in analysing large and multifaceted datasets
- Excellent data visualization (Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience of predictive analytics and forecasting techniques
- Strong application of descriptive analytics and statistical techniques.
- Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and articulate complex domain areas to senior stakeholders.
We may sit on the FTSE100, but for millions of customers worldwide, we’re the brands they hold in their hands – and heart. As the home of household names like Ladbrokes, Foxy and PartyPoker, to name just a few, we elevate lives with moments of excitement. And right now we’re elevating ourselves above the competition. We’re leading the industry in bold new directions - and it’s our diverse and talented team who are making this possible. Believe us, the best is yet to come. For our customers. For our future. For your career.
DEI and Wellbeing @ Entain
At Entain we do what’s right. It’s one of our core values. Which is why we’re taking the lead when it comes to creating a diverse, equal and inclusive future - for our people, our industry and our society. We’ve created a culture where everyone can feel psychologically safe, included and heard. Where being accepted for who you are is a given. Here, we celebrate our individual differences, and make sure everyone feels supported, respected, and empowered to thrive – and that starts from the moment you apply to join us. We want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That’s why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them.
Life @ Entain
We’re a team who love to play, and win, together. We love building bonds between our people, and we love to build your career up too. Join us, and we won’t just be your employer, we’ll be your biggest cheerleader. We’ll give you the power to lead the conversation on your learning and career goals from day one, and then get behind you with all the support you need to take your career – and our business – to new heights.