meQuilibrium impacts the potential and performance of employees through the power of resilience. Our company culture offers a positive, team-based, fast-paced environment that’s grounded in the very values it teaches. We believe in supporting creative, entrepreneurial spirits —and we’re looking for people like you.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities. Use deep analytic and storytelling expertise to turn large, disparate, complex data sets (product usage data, survey data, secondary source data) into compelling insights and stories. Make appropriate use of business intelligence tools to transform data into digestible visualizations and dashboards. Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. Comfortable meeting with and presenting to stakeholders to elicit requirements and deliver results.
- Design, prepare, manage and analyze user surveys and other research projects (e.g., a digital trial, cohort studies, member studies)
- Assist in the development of manuscripts for peer review journals
- Build presentations, white papers, fact sheets and other resources for use by Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Apply psychometric and statistical knowledge to survey and product data to create useful models to better understand complex relationships related to efficacy and engagement
- Meet with internal and external clients/customers as needed to help them interpret, understand and apply meQuilibrium science, reporting and data
- Help develop new factors and measures for use in product
- Assess efficacy of product across different subgroups and user engagement patterns
- Manage and develop ROI models/processes/visualizations
- Create and maintain visually appealing and impactful dashboards and reports related to Science analytic work
- Psychology/behavioral science training and background
- Hands on experience with:
- Data acquisition with SQL
- Conducting literature reviews in the social sciences
- Designing surveys and analyzing results
- Data wrangling and statistical analysis in Python/pandas
- Data visualization in Tableau or the equivalent
- Being curious and self-directed
- Having high attention to detail
- Comfortable working quickly and deeply
Our headquarters are based in Boston. There is the flexibility for this role to be remote; hybrid or even onsite when safe return based on personal preference sometime in 2022. There will be times when travel to the Boston office is necessary for team meetings or training. Must be able to work east coast hours.
meQuilibrium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. We encourage all to apply.