Senior Health Data Scientist
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Health Data Scientist to join our team. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of health care analytics and data science, as well as a passion for improving healthcare outcomes through the application of cutting-edge data analysis techniques.
- Analyze and interpret large, complex healthcare datasets to identify patterns and trends
- Develop predictive models to forecast outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and healthcare professionals to design and implement innovative solutions
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advances in healthcare analytics and data science
- Master's or PhD degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in healthcare analytics or data science
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SAS
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, and machine learning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus
If you are a highly skilled and motivated Senior Health Data Scientist with a passion for improving healthcare outcomes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.