Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to work
- Must live in the USA - East Coast or Central Time Zone, preferred.
Tech Stack Knowledge Required
- Data Wrangling, SQL, Python, MS Power BI, Business ROI, API Configuration
The dentsu Global Automation’s mission is to elevate our people’s potential by integrating automation and AI into everything we do. Our Process Mining Program supports this mission by leveraging system logs from our various systems to mine for processes and deeply analyses historic and current system transactions. The outputs provides focus areas for improvement and actionable items to enable platforms owner to taking the appropriate actions. These outputs are intended to create transparency into business operations and identify opportunities for process improvement including automation use cases.
This position will report into our Process Data Scientist and work closely with that role to extract, transform and load data from various system, build API connections, create jobs and alerts to assure healthy data flow.
This is an excellent role for the right person looking to enter the world of process mining. A successful candidate will have a passion for exploring activity log tables. This role will be responsible for:
- Responsible of building and maintaining data flows to highly available process mining platform.
- Responsible of extracting, transforming and loading data from various systems
- Apply SQL performance best practices
- Design, develop, test, and deploy scalable, secure, API connections to and from internal and external systems
- Establish best practices and build templates to facilitate onboarding process
- Monitor and manage our environments by integrating telemetry and observability into the platform. Maintain best practices around notifications and response processes.
- Automate operational tasks
- Analyzes technical API documentations from various platforms
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing/maintaining Cloud solutions in large Enterprise environments
- Very good knowledge in SQL
- Proficiency in Python or .net
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud providers: Azure, AWS, GCP
The anticipated salary range for this position is $110k to $120k. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the Company) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.