You have already proved yourself for a couple of years in the field of Data Engineering. You know how to build systems for collecting, validating, and preparing that high-quality data and you love working in international start-ups. Then join us and help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience..
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern eCommerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. Scalefast has proven itself with global brands like L’Oréal, Sega, Square-Enix, and Flir to name a few.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues.
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint.
What do I look like?
- Have a BS/BA degree in a technical or business-related field
- Strong experience in Cloud-Computing technologies
- Strong experience database technologies, data model and ETL process (e.g. traditional SQL, NoSQL, distributed SQL, obj/file storage, streaming)
- Analytical skills.
- Experience with AWS Redshift, AWS environment in general
What will I do?
- Support on maintaining the BI Environment (AWS Cloud environment) and on the initial development process with External Partner
- Responsible for connecting data sources and BI tools evolutions
- Responsible for all data ingress into data lake/DWH, maintain the accurate content, format, and integrities all through the lifetime of such data. ETL process
- API Rest development to enrich DWH/Tools (i.e. Hubspot, useful for reporting, daily automation)
Tools I'll be working with:
- CRM (Hubspot - Salesforce)
- AWS Environment
- BI Tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi, Quicksight)
- Office (Excel and Power Point)
Nice to have:
- Fluent in Python 3 programming language
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with AWS Glue Studio
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL query languages
- Experience with AWS Step function
- Knowledge and/or experience with Hadoop and Apache Parquet file format
- API Rest