You will integrate a team of vie data scientists, and data engineers, led by a senior manager with extensive hands-on Data science experience applied to industrial data, and document analysis.
As part of the digital and data team of TotalEnergies Denmark, with the support of the data management team, the Data science team supports the broad ambition of digital transformation of exploration and production activities, through applied Data science and data-centric exploration of digital transformation use-cases.
The projects that successfully pass the exploration and framing phases will be completed in interaction with the TotalEnergies Digital Factory (TDF, based in Paris), or with other digital entities of the company.
This mission is based in Esbjerg, Denmark, where TotalEnergies Denmark has its operational offices for the Danish North Sea, where the oil and gas platforms are located.
The position will focus on exploring or identifying digital use cases (in the domain of production optimization, carbon footprint reduction & environmental performance, equipment failure reduction, data valorization), and developing high ambitions solutions, from exploratory analysis/framing to industrialization by the team or in collaboration with the digital factory.
This involves :
- Active participation in data collection, preparation on variety of format of data. Abundant and good quality of industrial realtime data, documents, unstructured databases (predominantly comments and text), data from sap & specialized softwares...
- Exploratory data analysis, supported by subject matter experts;
- Advanced feature engineering and modelling;
- Coupling physical models with empirical/data-centric modelling strategies, on oil and gas or carbon-footprint reduction projects;
- For performance projects: text mining, labelling and use-case construction from multiple formats of data (pdfs, textual comments, structured and unstructured datasets);
- Developing advanced visualizations (interactive preferred platform in 2021: dash/plotly) to interact efficiently with users and SMES;
- Developing applications/solutions to make the analysis/models available to the relevant users (engineers management). In 2021, one of the apps developed with dash won one of the prestigious TotalEnergies innovation prizes.
Other missions: data engineering and non-data science missions of the team (depending on profile):
Apply now ! #JT
- Developing know how in python connections to multi-industry tools (SAP, OSISOFT PI, AVEVA), to PETEX digital oil field platform (state-of-the-art digital twin optimizer for well and surface networks), and other “metier” database systems;
- Support to development and deployment of offshore mobility solutions (tablets + apps). Android/React/Fluter/Xamarin coding skills are a plus, as some projects will involve those techs.
- Support to drones, lot, possibly robotics projects. development of the data valorization component of those technologies.
- Possible support to offshore testing and deployment of digital solutions developed by team or by the TDF;
- Technological watch.