Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- Proven track record of getting ML/DS solutions to customer-facing production environments
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, ScikitLearn, ONNX
- Solid knowledge of the State-of-the-Art DS/ML approaches and techniques
- Experience working with Data Science process frameworks (CRISP-DM, Agile Data Science, Team Data Science Process)
- Previous exposure to MLOps practices using Databricks, Amazon SageMaker, GCP or other Data Science Platforms
- Proficiency with two or more frameworks from the list: MATLAB, C, C++
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- Experience of working in distributed teams, tasks delegation and conducting technical reviews
- Software developer background with solid exposure to programmer best practices
- Experience of delivering ML-based solutions to highly constrained environments (IoT)
- Experience of working with biosensor data, knowledge of sleep science, sleep research
- PhD, MSc or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Experience of working in distributed teams
- Experience of working with and managing Lakehouse
- Proficiency with Spark or Scala
- Work within multidisciplinary team and Technical Product Owner on a day-to-day basis to develop new and improving existing ML/DS/DSP algorithms as Applied Data Scientist.
- Support transition from ML/DS prototypes produced by Research Team to an end-to-end production-ready solutions. Ensuring subordinates focus on accomplishing business goal of releasing new features.
- Manage data, code, and documentation related to the development stage.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.