TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
Popular products of TikTok are all empowered by our cutting-edge cloud technologies. As data analyst in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenges by analyzing and mining the huge amount of data to understand and improve the video streaming experience of billions of users around the world while leveraging your experience and expertise in data analysis and data mining.
- Be responsible for the data analysis related to our live streaming/RTC product
- Provide the solution to serve our business partners from the data perspective
- Independently design and implement the data model to solve practical business problems and be able to drive execution with stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams(such as：PM、RD、TS) to discover and solve online issues, and be able to improve service quality by improving the system and solutions
- Truly passionate about working on large and complex data sets to unravel actionable insights, drive discussions and solve challenging problems in a new and rapidly growing space.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, or Computer Science related major
- Skilled in data manipulation with SQL, Python, R or other programming languages/tools.
- Experience in building dashboards and conducting quantitative analysis, visualization, and reporting.
- Experience with data analysis, if Experience in livestream/RTC area is a plus.
- Experience in root cause analysis is a plus.
- Experience in mentoring and developing people is a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
In the spirit of reconciliation, TikTok acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.