Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Principal Clinical Data Analyst opening with Sarah Cannon Network today, and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Work from Home, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a Principal Clinical Data Analyst for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
As the Principal Clinical Data Analyst, you will support Data Management project activities with limited supervision, serve as a mentor, be involved with department initiatives, and will be introduced to Clinical Data Manager responsibilities.
Duties include and are not limited to
- Execute data management activities in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) set forth by Sarah Cannon and its sponsors
- Review study-specific documentation to obtain understanding of study-specific data processing requirements
- Review and query data to ensure the accuracy, quality and integrity of the study
- Produce study-specific status reports as required
- Collaborate with study team members to provide data status updates and resolve data issues
- Work with programmer to develop reconciliation reports and perform data reconciliation as defined in the scope of work and/or data management plan
- Develop CRF Completion Guidelines
- Train site staff and study team members on the CRF Completion Guidelines
- Contribute to timeline development
- Collaborate with the Clinical Data Manager to develop manual review listing(s) and conduct manual review
- Keep Clinical Data Manager abreast of data status and issues
- May be involved with database build activities, such as edit check development, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Track patient status for clinical data review; facilitate clinical data review meetings
- Support data management activities for multiple study protocols
- Provide input on study-related documents, such as case report forms and data management plan
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Ensure required study documentation is filed in the Trial Master File
- Bachelors Degree (4-year program)
3+ years of demonstrated success in Data Management including understanding of clinical trial development, knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, and experience with at least one EDC (Electronic Data Capture) platform.
Oncology experience in clinical research
It would be preferred if you have
- 5+ years' experience in a Clinical Data Analyst role within a CRO or pharmaceutical corporation
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge therapies for communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s cancer programs include individualized patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than 1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Principal Clinical Data Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.