About the Hermitage Medical Clinic
The Hermitage Medical Clinic is a 112 bed private hospital in Lucan, West Dublin. Our specialised medical teams provide medical, surgical and advanced radiotherapy care to patients and are supported by the very latest medical technology. The Hermitage Medical Clinic is committed to providing excellence in patient care using state-of-the-art facilities. The Clinic offers an outstanding level of expertise and cutting edge technology. We have the most advanced diagnostic imaging equipment available today, full Cardiological facilities including a Cardiac Catheterisation Suite and Clinical Laboratory services
The Role #IJ
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the IT Department. The Data Analyst will work with a variety of leadership roles within Hermitage Medical Clinic. The primary purpose of the role is to develop new ways for our clinical and admin/ finance teams to track and report on the overall performance of HMC against our strategy and secondly to leverage a variety of analytical tools not only to identify new opportunities to reduce healthcare costs and improve quality of care, but also to translate those findings into actions that empower teams across Hermitage Medical Clinic.
The Data Analyst will generate analyses and presentations to support conversations with internal and external stakeholders, propose new approaches to problems, and contribute to an innovative team
Key Responsibilities for the role
- Deploy relevant range of data analytics, data visualisation and data modelling techniques to assist business and clinical personnel in identifying trends to assist managers and executives in making effective business and clinical decisions and to drive process and operational efficiency
- Compile and organise healthcare data; drive toward integration of disparate data sources
- Understand data storage and data sharing methods.
- Convert data into usable information that is easy to understand.
- Work to develop automated capabilities wherever possible
- Propose changes to clinical and operational workflow based on analytics
- Bring structure to unstructured data, create models to analyse it
- Promote knowledge sharing, spread best practices, deliver analytics training in common standards and tools
- Work cross-functionally throughout HMC to get things done
- Configure and administer Qlik Sense (HMC preferred platform for analytics) sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC)
- Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps
- Work closely with our managed service DBA team; provide guidance where data is for ETL loads that are built by our Managed Service DBA team
- Escalate problems/ issues to third party support as required and manage vendor responses to resolution.
- Work with Digital Change and Service Delivery IT teams to review new applications and databases – in the context of accessibility of information for analytics purposes
- Support Data Quality and Data Governance activities across the hospital
- Familiarity with analytics software (e.g. Qlik, R, Python)
- Experience with data cleansing and manipulation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field required.
- Two years plus of of analytics experience required
- Experience of data modelling and solid understanding of statistical approaches in analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated analytical abilities
- Experience of managing multiple projects in parallel
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team
- Prior experience in healthcare and/or management consulting
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation and AI
- Experience of predictive analytics
Why work at the Hermitage Medical Clinic
The Hermitage Medical Clinic are passionate about our people and believe in their development and growth. As a member of the Hermitage Medical Clinic team you can benefit from:
- An Education Support Programme
- Family Friendly hours available
- Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
The Hermitage Medical Clinic is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality at all levels of the organisation. If you require assistance due to a disability during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com