Job Title: Data AnalystSector: Professional ServicesLocation: DublinSalary: Day rate - NegotiableOur Client
Our client is a large and well-regarded professional services firm with a growing Technology Consulting division in Dublin. They are now seeking Data Analysts to join the team for a large data migration project. Fixed term contract option also available.Why should you apply?
You will get the opportunity to work on a high profile and interesting data migration project. You will be part of a high performing team and work directly with the Directors and Partner.Who should apply?
The successful candidate will have some of the following experience:
Role and Reporting Lines
- Data migration experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Data Profiling
Reporting directly to the Director and Partner. The role will include:
Interested in this position?
- Large finance function migration
- Perform the analysis, profiling and help with reconciliation
- Perform and Support data migration technical & functional data analysis
- Understand Data Quality dimensions/characteristics and how to remediate
- Perform data mapping between Source and Target systems
- Liaise with Yardi and/or client Functional teams with regard to any functional/technical impact on Data Conversion and/or Module Functional impact
- Understand and support Data Conversion Reconciliation processes between Source and Target systems particularly Financial transaction reconciliation
- Support Conversion Functional Team
- Support Business Teams in Data Conversion reconciliation and processes
To apply, please submit your CV to Mark Baker who is managing this assignment via the link below or to inquire further please contact us directly on 01 529 4200.