Código de referência:
Escritório de referência:
Especialização de referência:
Digital & Tecnologias de Informação (IT)
We are looking for an AWS Data Engineer to join the internal IT team of our client – a reference innovative Portuguese technology-based consulting company.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Design, build and operationalize large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services;
- Evaluate the current scenario and map to new cloud-based features, aligned with the architecture team to meet performance requirements;
- Design, implement and evaluate ETL processes and reporting services;
- Monitor and support application processes.
What is required from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
- At least 02 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience with AWS cloud services (as Glue, Athena, Quicksight, LakeFormation, Kinesis, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, and/or DynamoDB);
- Experience managing, building and integrating ETL packages and pipelines, Data Warehouses and/or Analytics tools;
- Knowledge of Oracle (PL/SQL, OBIEE and BI Publisher) is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proactivity and adaptability to change;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.