US Remote role
Who are we?
Ally.io is a Strategic Goal-Planning & Execution Management software that enables businesses like Slack, Remitly, Ticketmaster and Accolade to operate with the organizational alignment, agility, focus and transparency they need to match the fast pace needs of their evolving markets. Ally.io is based on the OKR framework which is an operating model for running agile teams/businesses and that has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders.
Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the businesses and teams achieve amazing results. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
What will you do as a Customer Experience Data Analyst at Ally.io?
- Delve into large volumes of unstructured customer data to tell compelling stories through dashboards and visualization, to answer questions and guide decision-making.
- Identify key metrics and drive the evolution of our customer health score
- Constantly analyze and report on product usage and adoption, organization profile, user persona, user analytics, & campaign engagement.
- Identify opportunities to programatize customer touchpoints.
- Create executive reports, data visualizations and dashboards
- dashboards for business owners
- Perform ad hoc analyses and data investigation/discovery to identify and/or explain business and marketing trends or anomalies
What do we expect you to have?
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably for a technology company.
- Experience working with tools including PowerBI and/or Tableau, Salesforce, Marketo, and LinkedIn knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent research skills, highly passionate about learning and growing, self-driven, proactive, and motivated individual.
- Proven work experience as a data analyst facilitating decision making, ensuring the accuracy of the data. Ability to present the data along with actionable insights.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and disciplined in his/her approach to the role
- Passion and skill for leading and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Great colleagues with a global footprint
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Ally has a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, constant strive for excellence and unstoppable drive for results
- A supportive environment where you will be surrounded by colleagues committed to helping each other learn, grow and have fun
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision
- We are funded by some of the best known VCs and are experiencing hyper growth
Ally is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.