We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join a growing innovative Data Science team. In this role you will be working with various data assets and using advanced statistical, algorithmic, visualization techniques.
– working with an experienced team on various projects that impacts members of society.
– Play a key role in supporting strategic business outcomes.
– Responsible for data (manipulation, cleansing, interpretation and articulation)
Skills and Experience:
– at least 3 years experience as a Data Scientist / Data Analyst
– 3 years experience in statistical analysis, quantitative analysis and forecasting / predictive analytics.
– Extensive experience with SQL, R/ PYTHON.
– 2+ years experience with visualization and dasboard tools (PowerBi / tableau / Qlikview / RapidMiner