Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck manufacturer with great products, a strong market positions and best-in-class distribution networks.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Analyst to join our Parts Distribution Operations Support (PDOS) Team at our headquarters in Lisle, IL.
The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Parts Distribution Centers (PDC) thru data analytics, system codes management and special projects. The individual will be the functional expert in Navistar systems, will understand how these systems interact, and how they can impact the Parts Distribution Centers.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for the Parts Distribution team.
- Interacts with IT and other functional teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Develops and codes as an advance user in Power BI, Hadoop queries and other data mining software applications.
- Evaluates large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Identify, analyze and interpret meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources and communicates to senior leadership.
- Process special returns, codes administration and other large data projects.
- Support special projects that involve data and systems.
- Supports User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of analytics or statistical analysis experience
Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Experience with Power BI and Hadoop
- Data Analytics experience
- R or Python would be a plus
- Visual Basic and Access a plus
- Experience with warehouse operations preferred
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to work in fast-paced, multi-functional environment
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It's Uptime at International:
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job Posting: #LI-POST