Discover our galaxy 🪐
Malt was founded in 2013 and, since then, we managed to become the fastest growing freelance marketplace gathering a community of 470k+ freelancers , 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform —to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We Are a Tech Company With a Human Approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 22+ nationalities
- Multiple offices per country (France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East)
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
Explore your future career 🔭
About The Role
As a Senior Product Data Analyst within the Data team, you will join a team of 4 Product Data Analysts.
📊 Your missions will be to:
- Build the data assets, dashboards and processes to ensure the autonomy of the tribes in the monitoring of their perimeter
- Co-build within the engineering team the tracking and the improvement of our platform
- Work in collaboration with Product Managers, Designers and Tribe Leaders to ensure that product objectives and decisions are data-driven
- Identify within the tribes the needs of our users and the quality of our features through A/B tests
- Develop data excellence within Malt
- Contribute to the improvement of the Data Platform
👀 A little more about you :
- You have significant experience (from 3 years) in analytical and product roles;
- You are fluent in SQL and know at least one programming language, including Python
- You have already worked with a tracking tool (Google analytics or Heap ...)
- You have a good knowledge of web technologies (HTML, APIs etc...);
- Qualities we value: analytical and result-oriented mindstet, communication, pedagogy, adaptability, curiosity
🍀 Recruitment process:
- Screening with Flo , our Lead Talent Acquisition Manager 🧙♂️
- Interview with Claire , our VP Data 📊
- Technical test and debrief with the team ( Timothée and Yousseff ) 🎯
- Interview with Benoit , VP Engineering 🏆
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: f ull remote, with a possibility to work from any of our offices
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐