- Industry experience in predictive modeling, data visualization, data science and analysis with a track record of building and deploying machine learning models
- 5+ years in one or more functional programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience using ML libraries/platforms/tools, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib, MXNet, Cafee, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment, and to design technical solutions addressing business requirements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to lead effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will lead a team of AWS consultants, customer’s data engineers and data scientists, and our partners’ cloud professionals through project planning, prioritization, and delivery of complex digital transformation initiatives. You will architect and design technical solutions that take best advantage of the AWS Cloud platform and Machine Learning Services to achieve business outcomes for our customers.
You will be an AI/ML innovation evangelist to our customers and, collaborating with AWS Sales and Service teams, you will create the most compelling content to help our customers understanding the business value propositions of AWS Services related to data science. You demonstrate cloud development and data science best practices and enable our customers to build data innovations supporting the accomplishment of their ambitions business goals.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
- Consulting experience and track record of helping customers with their AI needs
- Experience with AWS services, especially these related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly AWS, Lambda, Machine Learning, IoT, DynamoDB, EMR etc
- Knowledge in the related fields such as database, data warehousing, business intelligence, Internet of Things/Edge devices
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering , Math or other highly quantitative field.