Overall purpose of role
To support the tuning process and operation by providing support for the technological services used by the team and ensure development and delivery of high quality data forensics. This will involve both directly performing analytical and development work, as well as working with the Barclays internal technical teams to ensure continued delivery of the platforms used. Additionally, compliance with Sanctions policies and work practices will be monitored and all requirements and restrictions adhered to.
- Produce meaningful data forensics to support the delivery of Screening and Transaction Monitoring related initiatives.
- Experiment and identify with various analytical methods\techniques best suited to data challenges.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests and communicate the results of any analysis, trends and MI to a range of audiences whilst effectively managing your workload.
- Support the AVP Data Scientist in all aspects of technological infrastructure - suggesting and helping to deliver concepts for more efficient processing across multiple technical diciplines.
- Support and work closely with AVP Data Scientiest in delivery of automation initiatives in-line with the wider Group strategy.