- Data Scientist to join our Data Science team to identify key areas for improvement and optimization in predictive analytics. The Data Scientist will communicate among internal business units and lead the company through modern predictive analytics. We are seeking a candidate with understanding of common data science toolkit.
- Communicate with internal business units & leadership team to identify most impactful areas for research and development in predictive analytics.
- Develop modern predictive analytics by utilizing deep knowledge of advanced data science toolkits.
- Use business intelligence tools such as Tableau for better visualization and transparency of data analytics, driving insightful business strategies and improved business performances.
- Partner with data stewards to continuously improve data availability and quality while ensuring compliance with regulatory and security policies.
- Partner with other teams in technology department to safely deploy the predictive analytics in scalable and controlled environment.
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado, USA.