Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- 2 years of work experience in data analysis and business application.
- Experience analyzing and distilling data into insights/business solutions.
- Experience with statistical programming (R, Python or SQL).
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience in growth marketing and performance, including experience in marketing analytics.
- Experience working with databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions of complex issues and solve scenarios with creativity and analytical thinking.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning approaches for both regression and classification tasks.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally and work effectively across functions and geographies, demonstrating presentation skills to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability with end-to-end ownership of analytics roadmap, from inception to execution.
- Logical and structured approach to problem solving, clear communication and effective collaboration skills.
About the job
People come to Google Search billions of times per day to explore topics and answer all sorts of questions - from basics to more fundamental ones. More than ever, Google can play a crucial role keeping people in the know throughout the day and anywhere they are.
- Provide accurate, clean and meaningful data for a variety of purposes, mainly campaign planning and measurement. Become an expert in translating different types of operational requirements into data-driven action items, to provide high-quality data output for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with large, complex data sets across multiple products. Be comfortable with diverse tables/data sources and tools across Google, and build expertise on how to centralize information in a consistent and qualitative manner.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams; work closely with global marketing, product management, analytics, and engineers to identify opportunities for greater impact.
- Make business recommendations to senior executives with effective presentation of findings, and support, prioritize and contribute on key projects.
- Solve non-routine analysis problems conducting analysis, including data gathering and requirements specification, processing and analysis.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.