Experience and Skills Required:
- At least 2+ years of experience in analytical and data driven environments.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of automation / data mining / predictive modelling. tools such as Python, SQL, R, SAS,
- Demonstrated experience in driving results and co-ordinating activities to solve problems across multi-functional/diverse teams; and leading with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Sound judgement in addressing commercial challenges.
- Strong analytical and data skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in any field with advanced quantitative focus or with high distinction in modelling-oriented discipline including but not limited to: Psychometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Econometrics, Engineering
- Build the machine learning models needed to predict customer preferences as well as expected behaviour, with customer segmentation models also needed
- Track and Monitor marketing campaigns to ensure they are performing optimally.
- Engage with numerous teams across the organization to ensure they are empowered by having processes automated through AI and ML robotics.
- Building machine learning models for various use cases across the organization to predict and automate human behaviour.
- Live your passion for data. Pull your own data, structuring it, cleaning it, understanding the human and financial behaviours it represents.
- Use research and insight to drive cultural change within the organisation and ensure stakeholders put consumers at the heart of their planning and strategic thinking.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of automation solutions that meet business objectives
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive continuous improvement in processes and services
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources, providing key analytics.
- Pro-actively provide actionable recommendations based on analysis results across various stakeholders and teams.
- Thinks strategically and communicates creatively to inform and drive the decision making of stakeholders