As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an APS6 Data Analyst on a contract for 8 months with potential extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support and undertake the development and delivery of projects for an employment services program
- Undertake regular reporting of provider performance measures
- Maintain and test statistical models and outputs using SAS and Excel
- Perform quality assurance and data validation
- Interrogate and present complex data and information in a clear and succinct manner, drawing accurate conclusions based on evidence
- Provide information and advice to stakeholders through briefings and communications
- Document and report on methods used and analyses undertaken by the Section.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities/experience and/or qualifications:
- Advanced administration and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Good judgement and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in lead a team while remaining positive and respond to pressures in a calm manner, identify issues and escalate appropriately.
- Understanding of government processes.
- Understanding in managing government procurement and financial processes
- Experience with reporting and data analysis.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a Baseline security clearance.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting Apply for this job. Alternatively, you can call Sharrane Martin on 02 6268 9726 or email Sharrane.MArtin@chandlermacleod.com for further discussion.