What your job will involve:
- You develop complex software solutions on data platforms for and with our customers and operationalise machine learning projects. You accompany them from the idea to the customised solution to operation and further development.
- You are the central contact person in your area of expertise and design solutions together with an interdisciplinary team of domain experts, software developers and data scientists.
- You are an important expert for data platforms, keep yourself informed about trends in the market and always keep an eye on current developments.
- You develop innovative software products in a wide range of industries and create added value for our customers.
What you should offer:
- You contribute to customer success through the use of current technologies, platforms and methods. When implementing complex software, sustainable design and excellent quality are important to you.
- You have relevant experience in the area of data platforms and machine learning operations.
- You feel at home in the cloud and on-premise and can design and implement the optimal solution for the customer.
- In addition to your broad fundamental knowledge, you have deep expertise in one of the following areas:
- Python Ecosystem for Machine Learning
- Data modelling for operational systems and data warehouses
- Data Governance
- You are a customer-oriented team player who is passionate about innovation and agility. You work self-organised from the idea to the successful implementation.
- You communicate confidently in English and have a good command of German, or are willing to learn it at a colloquial level.
What working at Zühlke is all about:
At Zühlke, we encourage a growth mindset and support the success of our employees with continuous training and coaching to further your career, your skills, and your personality. We regularly exchange ideas, give each other feedback, and learn from one another. From this, you'll gather that we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and love working in diverse, cross-functional teams to achieve impressive results together.
Added to this is an attractive benefits package and a shared passion to give our best every day.
- Flexible working models
- Profit sharing
- Familiy-friendly workplace
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives
- Self-management & the opportunity to take over responsibility and grow through new challenges
- Unique social & team building events
We are all learning all the time
Do you feel that you do not yet meet all the requirements? We would like to know more about you, your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!