We are looking for a Data Engineer for the Enterprise Data Organization to build and manage data pipeline (Data ingest, data transformation, data distribution, quality rules, data storage etc.) for Azure cloud-based data platform. The candidate will require to possess strong technical, analytical, programming and critical thinking skills.
- Design, develop and maintain reliable automated data solutions based on the identification, collection and evaluation of business requirements. Including but not limited to data models, database objects, stored procedures and views.
- Developing new and enhancing existing data processing (Data Ingest, Data Transformation, Data Store, Data Management, Data Quality) components
- Support and troubleshoot the data environment (including periodically on call)
- Document technical artifacts for developed solutions
- Good interpersonal skills; comfort and competence in dealing with different teams within the organization. Requires an ability to interface with multiple constituent groups and build sustainable relationships.
- Versatile, creative temperament, ability to think out-of-the box while defining sound and practical solutions. Ability to master new skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with effective influencing skills.
- Familiar with Agile practices and methodologies
- 4+ years professional data engineering experience focused on batch and real time data pipelines development using Spark, Python or Java; Data processing / data transformation using ETL tools, Azure Databricks platform (preferred)
- Cloud Data Warehouse solutions experience (Snowflake, Azure DW, or Redshift); data modeling, analysis, programming
- Experience with a DevOps model utilizing a CI/CD tool
- Experienced in Azure Cloud Platform. (ADLS, Blob)
- Hands-on Talend work experience (anyone with this skill will have an advantage over other candidates)
- Apache Airflow, Azure Data Factory experience
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS in either Information Systems, Finance/Mathematics, or Computer Science or similar
- 5 - 8 years experience
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.