You are responsible for improvement of Taledo’s Search / Matching engine between candidates and jobs and other business drivers through Data Science. You develop and compare different algorithmic approaches and/or ML models. You monitor production performance to measure the success of your work. You update outdated models. You research and discuss algorithmical as well as model improvements regularly. You are knowledgeable about what is being developed in the AI community and propose what’s applicable to Taledo.
What we expect:
- You are curious by nature. You like to solve challenging problems
- You are proficient in python
- You have worked with relevant libraries and know when to use which: data handling (numpy, pandas, dask, psycopg2), ML/DL (scikit-learn, xgboost, keras, pytorch, spacy) and visualization (seaborn, matplotlib)
- You have experience evaluating different approaches and choosing an appropriate metric
- You have worked in Search, Matching and NLP using various approaches (ML/DL) Besides success stories, you also know what hasn’t worked
- Having experience in ElasticSearch is a plus
- You can translate a user talk or observed behaviour into an algorithmic approach. You can switch fluently between levels of details, from big picture to algorithmical details
- You are creative and generate ideas. We are revolutionizing an industry, so we'd love to see what exceptional ideas you’ve had before!
- You are hands-on and like to get things done. You work autonomously and you are proactive
- You speak fluent English
- Being in Berlin is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in a very challenging domain: matching between candidates and jobs
- Work on a mission that has real impact on people: We have a direct impact on candidates' career development, our work decides what they will put on their CV. Furthermore, we support companies with the most important asset: the people.
- Responsibility from the start in a flat hierarchy environment with a ‘doer & maker’ mindset. Contribute directly to Taledo's growth story and leave your footprint!
- Trustful environment with open conversations and transparency
- No blame & no shame culture - we are a team
- Personal development plan, discussed with your manager individually
- Frequent feedback from and to your manager
- Knowledge sharing and constant learning (e.g. educational budget, hackathons)
- Flexible working hours & home office. Maybe more attractive during Corona: we have an office too :-)
- Additional vacation days based on tenure and seniority
- International team
- Team events and socializing activities
Taledo is All-in-One Suite for Talent Acquisition & Relations. We offer: Talent marketing, recruiting service and candidate management - on a single platform. Part of that solution is matching top candidates with the best companies in Germany, for which we have received funding from the EU. Besides our technology, we have our own team of recruiting experts so that we don’t lose the human touch oftentimes missing in recruiting solutions.