Planning & Reporting - Operations
Job Purpose/ Role
As part of the Performance Management team within Operations, the “Data Analyst - Workforce Management” is responsible for accurately sizing and planning resources, based on forecasted workload and pre-defined budget and service levels perimeters.
He/she will enable all business owners to make better resourcing decisions and thus ultimately improve the Operations´ performance as well as employee engagement.
This role reports to the Head of Performance Management and has a high exposure to senior management and the headquarter, providing multiple career advancement opportunities, in Spain and abroad.
- Produce long-term, mid-term and short-term forecast of activities and associated platform sizing requirements ; in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence and other functions such as Sales, etc.;
- Develop a framework to methodically and qualitatively create schedules for the platform employees, including the management of holidays;
- Monitor and analyse latest trends or patterns and proactively deliver alerts and actionable insights to relevant decision-makers;
- Work closely with the headquarter team to ensure a successful local implementation of the global WFM tool (verint-based);
- Support business owners in preparing performance review presentations and act as a point of contact for the Headquarter to provide additional /ad-hoc KPI and analysis under agreed deadlines;
- Document the workforce management operating procedure, to be continuously updated/improved based on process evolutions and feedback from internal customers;
- Collaborate and share best practices with team members, and undertake any additional task as required by the hierarchy.
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance,specializing in the areas of international health & life, automotive, assistance and travel insurance. Operating in over 76 countries, Allianz Partners offers global solutions that are redefining help, going beyond traditional insurance to help and protect customers wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our innovative experts deliver future-ready, high-tech, high-touch products and services through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Care, Allianz Automotive and Allianz Travel. We have over 19,000 employees who handle more than 54 million cases each year, motivated to go the extra mile to help customers and employees around the world. If this sounds like you, come and join us!