GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people's lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Data Scientist to our Product & Technology team in Brazil or Portugal.
The Value Management Systems team builds tools and solutions to help Gympass ensure a sustainable three-sided marketplace (composed by corporate clients, individual users and fitness partners), providing benefits to all involved parties and healthy margins to Gympass. Value levers can be related to plan structure (pricing, fitness partners, usage restrictions etc.), offer personalization, fraud prevention, customer lifetime value prediction, etc.
- Apply Data Science methods and Analytics to real-world business situations
- Leverage Gympass rich dataset to generate insights/recommendations and drive significant business value
- Partner with business teams to build solutions in close collaboration with different stakeholders
- Ensure robustness and reliability of Machine Learning models
- Drive the problem solving process to approach business problems
- Lead roadmap of Data Science initiatives and their prioritization (we have MANY amazing models to build)
- Promote the Data Science culture within Gympass, both by presenting projects to different areas of the company and by engaging in a company-wide Data Science chapter to keep building a strong community within Gympass
- Ensure the team maintains a high level of technical excellence
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player who loves working towards goals, with at least 5 years experience in Data Science
- You have extensive experience in delivering (framing, development, deployment) analytical solutions that drive business impact
- Intellectually curious builder who is biased toward action, fast learner looking forward to working in a fast pace environment
- You love translating complex business challenges into specific and well-designed Machine Learning solutions that meet business requirements
- You have the ability to work both autonomously and in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in Python, SQL and Spark, with strong understanding of Machine Learning models
- You can discuss and communicate even complex topics in English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + extra day off on the month of your birthday + 1 day off for each anniversary of the year worked.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.