We offer competitive wages, great benefits including but not limited to Sick Time, PTO, Health, Dental and Retirement.
We're following all CDC guidelines and providing the necessary PPE for the safety of our employees. Join our team today! This is not a remote position.
The EHR/EMR Electronic Health Record (EHR) Data Analyst’s primary job function is to create and pull data reports from the EHR software so they can be used in operational, utilization and quality improvement aspects. The EHR Data Analyst will also assist in maintain the back and front-ends of EBF’s clinical information system, including trouble-shooting help desk questions, providing user-end training and supporting the EHR Coordinator with maintaining, distributing and analyzing agency dashboard reports. The EHR Data Analyst is also responsible for designing and updating program evaluation and CQI reports; compiling and analyzing mental health and service data; reporting evaluation findings. The specific day-to-day activities entail creating, reviewing, manipulating, analyzing and reporting data; monitoring project statuses and coordinating efforts with CQI and Program staff; creating project reports to feed information back to stakeholders.
Essential Duties & Functions (With or Without Accommodation):
- Secondary point of contact for all EHR support requests from staff, including organizing, tracking and responding to EHR support requests
- Secondary investigation into EHR related problems, toward developing solutions
- Assessing and managing when problems need to be escalated to the EHR developers and ensuring that problems are addressed and resolved
- Identifying areas of needed training and coordinating such training (both reactive and proactive)
- Continual learning towards understanding agency processes in order to facilitate effective usage of application(s) to meet agency needs
- Coordinate technology operations as needed in partnership with the EHR vendor and EBF’s non-EHR IT department
- Manage and optimize data gathering throughout all programming in connection with programmatic logic models and defined expected outcomes
- Export any required clinical outcome measures and billing data
- Analysis and development of data reports for operations, funders and program evaluation, inclusive of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting needs for staff and Board
- Maintenance and analysis of EHR architecture and updates based on added use cases
- Evaluation of new software or systems as needed
- Extensive computer uses and stationary work (requires dexterity).
- Periodic travel to EBF’s multiple sites depending on need.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills (with or without accommodation)
- Health Informatics experience preferred
- Advanced skills and knowledge using SQL for the extrapolation/export of data to external Server systems and for use with other available reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and other analytics
- System-level thinking and problem-solving
- Time-management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in training end-users with varying levels of technology skill
- Outstanding and enthusiastic customer service, while maintaining a visible presence with program leadership and direct service staff
- Experience managing an electronic health record system highly preferred
- Familiarity with behavioral health operations preferred
Other requirements (with or without accommodation):
- Must be able to walk, run, climb, stoop, kneel, sit, stand, reach, stretch, bend, squat, and other physical activities.
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information
- Must be able to remain calm, non-defensive with a supportive attitude during stressful, potential crisis, and crisis situations.
- Must be able to work in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. The types of situations that may be encountered, particularly when children and adults are involved, cause emotional stress.
- Must be able to manage high volumes and unpredictability of work.
- Must be able to remain flexible and reprioritize according to the changing demands of the day.
- Must be able to manage stress in a fast - paced, unpredictable, and high intensity setting.
- Must be able to adapt to diverse cultural environments and communicate in a culturally inclusive manner.
- Must be able to represent EBF in a professional manner in all situations.
- Must have excellent customer services skills.
- Must be able to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as a face mask, gown, goggles and gloves, for any amount of time necessary to provide a physical barrier to protect the employee and others
- Education – Bachelor Degree required
- Experience – 3 years’ experience preferred
- Certificates –
- Certifications in related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Regulatory –
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meets insurance requirements.
- Must possess a valid AZ DPS Level 1 fingerprint clearance card.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
Easterseals Blake Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is understood and agreed that any misrepresentation by me in this application will be sufficient cause for cancellation of this application and/or separation from the Employer's service if I have been employed. I give the Employer the right to investigate all references and to secure additional information about me, if job related. I hereby release from liability the Employer and its representatives for seeking such information, and all other persons, corporations, or organizations for furnishing such information. I hereby consent to and authorize Easterseals Blake Foundation to request, receive and use information as often as necessary as deemed by Easterseals Blake Foundation by consumer reporting agency bearing on my credit standing, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living, including, but not limited to, my criminal background or lack of criminal background. I authorize the use by Easterseals Blake Foundation of the original or photocopy of this authorization. The Employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Employer does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant's consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. I understand that just as I am free to resign at any time, the Employer reserves the right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of the Employer has the authority to make any assurances to the contrary.