Hicuity Health, the leading high acuity telemedicine provider in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will support the Data Analytics team by managing and responding to various data-related requests for department-specific needs. This position will work from one of our office in St. Louis, MO.
Hicuity Health® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telehealth services, contracted to provide care to more than 100 hospitals in 27 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. We are an organization that rewards creativity, collaboration, innovation and results. For more information, visit http://www.hicuityhealth.com/.
- Aggregate and interpret data for the purposes of quality and performance reporting on ongoing clinical and overall performance measures. Techniques range from simple data aggregation to complex data mining of large datasets.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain dashboards and client reporting packages according to reporting timelines and as requested by Client Services and Medical Director teams.
- Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of APACHE prediction methodology and benchmark data parameters used to measure and evaluate clinical performance within AICU’s software applications (AICU will provide training on APACHE prediction methodology and eICU systems).
- Serves as a resource to Client Services and Medical Director teams and is responsible for creating customized, drill-down, outcome reports as needed and requested.
Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, data analytics or a health-related field.
- Three years of data analyst experience.
- Experience maintaining large datasets within relational databases.
- Experience working with Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization software preferred.
- Experience with SQL and/or ability to query databases preferred.
- Attention to detail with ability to generate high-quality, professional, performance reports in a timely, efficient, and consistent manner.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to meet deadlines of multiple, ongoing projects, concurrently.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and strong interpersonal skills are necessary to meet the demands of a fast-paced, performance-driven, work environment.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems and the ability to query large datasets. Ability to work proficiently and independently within a variety of proprietary software platforms to merge, manage, to maintain multiple datasets.
- Demonstrated database query proficiency for the purposes of extracting, summarizing, and formatting data to meet internal and external client needs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft systems including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and other
Hicuity Health fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.
Hicuity Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.