Código de referência:
Escritório de referência:
Especialização de referência:
Digital & Tecnologias de Informação (IT)
We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f) to join the IT team of our client – a multinational company specialized in the Telecom sector (permanent/direct contract).
This professional will work with a community of colleagues across machine learning, technology and commercial functions, and will contribute to the global Data Science community, supporting and enhancing the company’s machine learning capabilities, having as main purpose the development of data science solutions using state-of-the-art cloud-based machine learning technology on extremely large-scale datasets. Working on projects across multiple countries and teams, the Data scientist will create advanced analytics products that deliver actionable business value to the company and its stakeholders.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Design, develop and continually optimize advanced machine learning models to solve a variety of complex business problems;
- Use a variety of datasets to test hypotheses, discover hidden relationships and provide actionable outputs;
- Deliver production ready software products following software engineering methodologies;
- Evaluate experiments covering both scientific and business perspectives;
- Use data visualizations to clearly explain outcomes;
- Work according to agile metholody framework.
What is required from you?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in quantitative fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics;
- Previous experience in developing machine learning models in a commercial, consumer or digital environment;
- Experience in different types of machine learning algorithms (e.g. clustering, regression, classification, time-series forecasting);
- Proficient in Python or other programming languages;
- Proficient in statistical packages and machine learning/deep learning frameworks (e.g. Scikit-learn, Pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.);
- Proficient in data manipulation, using structured data tools (e.g. RDBMS) and unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark);
- Proven generation of business value from machine learning models;
- Knowledge and experience of statistical techniques and concepts;
- Experience of working in cross-functional Agile teams and preferably in cloud environment;
- Commercial mindset approach to machine learning projects;
- Ability to visualize and communicate data to non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience with telco data, digital/app data, as well as telco related use cases, e.g. churn, personalization, network optimization, customer satisfaction (preferred);
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.