We are seeking a Lead Data Engineer on a permanent basis for our client based in South London paying between £75,000 to £95,000 + 12% bonus + Great Benefits depending on experience.
This role is hybrid with an expectation to attend the office 1-2 days per week.
RequirementsThe Lead Data Engineer will possess proven skills working with the following -
- SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Matillion, Sqoop, Airflow, Glue, Step Functions, Apache Flume
- Management - SAS - data migration to Azure
- Data Modelling - ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner
- Data Factory, HDInsight, Data Pipeline- Data Analysis
- Data Integration
- Data Warehousing - Team Leadership, Coaching
- Agile - Big Data - Hadoop, Hive, Spark - Data Architecture, design & development
- SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, SSRS, SSAS
BenefitsThis role is paying between £75,000 to £95,000 + 12% bonus + Great Benefits depending on experience.
Please apply below
Senior Data Engineer, Lead Data Engineer, Big Data, Data Manager, Head Of Data, Data Architect,