What are we looking for?
We are looking for a data analyst who can join our AI and Data Science Team. Are you passionate about health and data? Do you have experience analysing data and communicating data-driven insights to stakeholders? Do you enjoy building reports and dashboards which can impact decision making? Then we would like to meet you. As a Sidekick Health Data Analyst, you will be responsible for communicating data insights to both internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you will be an integral part of our goal to democratise our data to empower the entire company.
Who are we?
Sidekick Health is a young company which helps people, often with chronic diseases, to improve their quality of life with a gamified app carefully designed by behavioural psychologists. We are all dedicated to building the best possible solution to improve and save lives. Sidekick Health is already collaborating with some of the biggest pharmacy companies in the world. We are also on this list The Nordic startups and scaleups to watch in 2021.
How do we approach AI and Data Science?
In the AI and Data Science team, and at Sidekick Health in general, we actively strive to create an innovative, friendly and respectful work environment where people are encouraged to express their ideas freely. At the same time we are business-value driven and prioritise our projects to bring the most value to Sidekick Health and our users. We work closely with our team of medical doctors and psychologists as well as developers on a mission to significantly improve the lives of our users.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Take ownership of communication with stakeholders
- Master’s degree (or equivalent through work experience) in computer science, software/computer engineering, mathematics, physics or other relevant fields
- Experience as a data analyst
- Experience working with BI tools
- Thorough and business minded
- Experience working with SQL
- Ability to perform both in a team environment and independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Having worked in a startup environment
- Having worked on healthcare-related projects
Note! Applicants must be eligible to work from our offices in Reykjavík or Berlin.