CACI is seeking a Data Scientist to support our government customer located at Bethesda, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Gather analytical requirements directly from customers and work closely with engineering subject matter experts
- Perform analysis on big time series data including anomaly detection, event characterization, pattern recognition, clustering, and prediction
- Support ingestion, cleaning, and exploration of high dimensional engineering systems data
- Support the production of analysis running locally or remotely
- Develop hypothesis and goals for independent investigations
- Communicate results through reports and presentations to a non-technical audience
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A Secret clearance is the minimum requirement to begin employment
- As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related technical field
- 1+ year experience with Python using packages such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and Scikit-Learn
- Experience working with time series or signal data
- Knowledge of SQL and comfortable interfacing with databases
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Currently hold an active Secret Security Clearance
- Masters in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with additional languages such as MATLAB, R, or CUDA C/C++
- Experience with Hadoop or PySpark
- Experience with parallel or GPU computing
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.