Founded in 1961, the Sarah family quickly became a trusted name in the building industry by providing a quality product, delivering outstanding customer service, and following through on our promises. 60 years later, we have cemented ourselves as a multi-awarding winning leader in the industry, most recently as the Master Builders SA 2019 Commercial Builder of the year, and these values remain at the forefront of every project we undertake. We employ over 250 South Australians and pride ourselves on the investment we make in our people.
We are on an exciting data journey and have an opportunity for a passionate Data Analyst to support key transformation projects and operational dashboarding and reporting. You will partner with key stakeholders for the development and improvement of existing reports and dashboards, to create meaningful analytics that support decision making for various areas of the business. A truly cross-functional role, the Data Analyst will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting and presentation of data, along with provision of strategic and commercially viable recommendations to support business, IT and PMO strategies.
About the Perks
We believe that our people are a reflection of our service! We offer you not just a job, but an opportunity to partner with other professionals for a lucrative and rewarding career. Not only will you enjoy a great working environment within a purpose-built modern office located just minutes from the CBD, you will also enjoy:
- Salary Continuance Insurance
- Work/Life Balance & Volunteer leave in addition to 4 weeks of annual leave
- Health & Wellbeing allowance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Onsite car parking, gym and shower facilities
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual full health assessments including skin checks
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual flu vaccinations
The successful applicant will have a strong technical understanding encompassing the visual presentation of data and will have proficiency in both Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. The right candidate will be outcome and solutions focused, working within existing data constraints to provide operational data insights.
You will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a Data Analyst role
- Advanced Tableau and Microsoft Power BI skills
- Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintain data systems
- Ability to understand the business analytics capability, including stakeholders and required analytics outputs.
- Working with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Ability to used statistical analysis technique in the interrogation of data is desired although not essential
You will not only be innovative, but you will also be able to provide expert advice and support to key stakeholders with data-related problems. You will also have well-developed communication and time management skills combined with a strong Agile mindset.
How to Apply
All applications are managed through our employment website, follow the ‘Apply for this job’ link below for more information and to submit your application. Applications will remain open until the position is filled although early applications are encouraged.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer