Accenture Applied Intelligence
You've heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it's not a silver bullet. That's where Applied Intelligence comes in: It's our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists and data engineers. We work with almost any technology partner including AWS, GCP and Microsoft.
YOU ARE GOING TO:
Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and technical skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
Shape Analytics Platforms, enabling data science and reporting capabilities at scale.
Use your data engineering skills to:
- design and implement ETL processes (ingestions, transformations, data pipelines) and unified data models;
- develop and orchestrate configurable packages and notebooks (e.g. in Python and Databricks);
- model business logic of various enterprise processes.
Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, cloud and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client location, remotely or mixed).
Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority - we are looking for specialists of varied experience levels.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have experience as Data Engineer or Python Developer
- Have well-developed SQL and Python skills (incl. procedures, triggers, functions, packages) and you are able to test, debug and tune performance of the code
- Have experience with Azure Data Factory
- Have experience with data modelling and are able to understand dimensional and/or relational and/or data vault modeling approaches
- Have very good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German).
- Are willing to work in truly agile environment, in interdisciplinary and international teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies
Experience in one of the following technologies will be beneficial: Git, Spark, Databricks, Azure Data Services, Azure Security, Power BI.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card)
- Financing of certificates in latest technologies and tools
- Yearly training time allowance depending on your career level
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and clearly defined career paths
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of Data Engineering and cloud computing in connection with a global network of analytics professionals